Compassionate, Reliable Representation Is Key
Having an attorney you can trust is especially important when it comes to estate planning. At NOVA Estate Planning, PLLC, we have worked with clients throughout Virginia. We are professional, compassionate and understanding. We provide you with tailored solutions that are unique to your needs. This can make all the difference when planning for the future.
Experience In All Areas Of The Law
Our founding attorney, Jonathan D. Cox, previously worked at a small boutique firm. During his time there, he drafted hundreds of estate plans for both families and individuals. It was there that he decided he wanted to open up his own firm and help those who need it most. Since opening NOVA Estate Planning, PLLC, he has helped countless clients find solutions. To read more about Mr. Cox and his experience, you can click on his biography below:
When you retain our services, you can expect personalized service. We are responsive, are communicative and give our clients the attention they deserve. People seem to appreciate our willingness to answer questions and address concerns. We have helped them navigate the following practice areas:
- Estate planning, whether it is creating one or making revisions
- Trusts, which provide many different tax benefits
- Wills, a good place to start when beginning this process
- Establish powers of attorney, putting your faith in someone whom you can trust
- Business formation, because getting started on the right foot is key
- Asset protection, which is key as you move forward
- Estate, probate and trust administration, which is often complex on your own
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, meant to protect your individual assets
No matter what you are going through, having a skilled lawyer by your side is the best way to move toward the future. From beginning to end, and everything in between, we are here to help.
Call Today To Schedule A Consultation
It is best to consult with an attorney sooner rather than later. In doing so, you can be prepared in the event of an emergency. To schedule a consultation, call our office at 571-800-1545 today. You can also fill out our contact form online.